Come and print your black and white pictures in one of the most beautiful places in central Italy, in the heart of Abruzzo National Park!
Sali d’Argento hires its darkroom facilities to its associates, with the possibility of overnight staying.
Darkroom enlargers allow to print negatives from 35mm to 4×5″ formats with Durst and Ahel machines.
Available to associates are:
– a Durst Laborator 1000 with Durst Pavelle CLS 401 (4×5″) dichroic color head;
– an Ahel 1245 (24×36, 6×6, 6×7, 6×9, 4×5″), with condenser head;
– a Durst M805 color (24×36, 6×6, 6×7, 6×9);
– two Durst M800 (24×36, 6×6, 6×7, 6×9), with condenser heads and/or dichroic color heads;
– a Durst M700, with condenser head and/or dichroic color head;
– two Durst M670 color (24×36, 6×6, 6×7).
Each enlarger is equipped with timer and safety lamp.
The darkroom is equipped with washing and drying machines for films and PE and FB papers as well; two PE paper dryers, one drum type and several plain type up to 30×40 FB paper dryer and a film dryer cabinet are available.
Terms and conditions
The darkroom is available at the following entrance fees:
– half day session (4 hrs.): € 40,00 (1 person)/€ 50,00 (2-3 persons);
– single whole day session (8 hrs.): € 65,00 (1 person)/€ 80,00 (2-3 persons);
– more days session (8 hrs a day – min. 2 days): € 55,00 (1 person)/€ 75,00 (2-3 persons) per day.
Sessions are open from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 3.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Entrance fee includes: use of darkroom, basic chemicals and their disposal, darkroom assistance.
Entrance fee does not include: overnight staying and anything else not expressly mentioned.
Accommodation: overnight accommodation (not included) in twin/double/triple bedrooms in Sali d’Argento guest house is available. It is anyway possible to manage any specific demand – according to availability – in other local hotels, guest houses and b&b. Get your quote by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership: Sali d’Argento annual membership is mandatory (30,00 euro); membership allows taking part to activities and expires at Dec. 31 of each year.